Rava Dosa Recipe: The Ultimate Guide to Making Instant Rava Dosa!
Discover the ultimate guide to making instant Rava Dosa! This easy-to-follow recipe will help you create delicious Rava Dosas in no time. Try it now!
Rava Dosa Recipe: How To Make Rava Instant Dosa?
Rava dosa is a very tasty option for North Indian food. It is a crispy and mild-flavored dosa, which is slightly salty. It is also known as the perfect breakfast.
In this article, we will show you the simple method of making rava instant dosa. So prepare it quickly and enjoy the delicious breakfast.
Ingredients for Rava Dosa Recipe:
- Semolina - 1 cup
- Curd - 1 cup
- Green chili - 2-3
- Chopped ginger - half inch
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Salt - as per taste
- water - as needed
- Oil - 3-4 tbsp
Method to make Rava Dosa:
1. First of all, mix semolina, curd, green chilies, ginger, asafoetida, and salt in a bowl. Mix it well and leave it for some time.
2. Now add little water to this mixture and mix it well. Remember that the final mixture needs to be very loose so that the dosa gets a perfect batter and crispy crust.
3. Now heat the griddle on low flame to make dosa. Pour a little oil in a thread and wash it well.
4. Pour a little batter in the bottom frying pan and spread the batter like a thin dosa well.
5. Now it should be lightly roasted so that its taste and crispiness will be completed soon. There is an option to make it in a frying pan with extra oil or a small skillet.
6. Then, flip the dosa well and fry its other side. Fry it well, so that it becomes crispy and tasty.
7. Keep it on the plate till it becomes completely loose and then take it out at the right time. Now your delicious Rava Dosa is ready.
So, if you want to have a delicious North Indian breakfast, then do try this Rava Dosa recipe. It is very simple and spicy which will please your family and friends.
You can serve it with a Parjan packet, chutney, or masala curd. So enjoy this Rava Dosa to the fullest and make your day happy with its quick preparation.